Tuesday 13 June 2017

Favourite Comic Book Characters #2

Because of Wonder Woman I'm back to being obsessed with Comic Book characters and all things DC and Marvel, plus most of these characters have their own TV shows. 

Wolverine
We're gonna start with Wolverine, I love him so much as a kid watching X-Men he was just really cool, and mainly the fact that he is this man who isn't like Superman where he wants to take care everyone, but a man who is incredibly flawed and we know he's a hero but the fact that he isn't a happy smiley hero a hero who's created in a lab it gives him an edge. Also the Wolverine that I know and everyone else knows so well is, Hugh Jackman I love what he did with Wolverine he completely reinvented the character and still kept it close to its roots and plus he's played Wolverine for just over 20 years and with his last Wolverine film out earlier this year Logan. I'm gonna miss Hugh Jackman but I'm excited for the next Actor to play Wolverine


Supergirl
Now this girl is so cool, oh god now I didn't really know who Supergirl was until this year and oh god she is amazing. Supergirl has only had one film unlike her cousin who's a man and he's pretty super too, yup its Superman. Honestly right Supergirl is giving him a run for his money, as yes she's only done one film but she hasn't made anything mediocre unlike Superman has, not to say he's a bad superhero its just people should know about his amazing cousin. She has her own TV Show and to be honest with you all if you wanna get to know Supergirl (which you totally should) you need to watch the TV Show as it's got Melissa Benoist in and its totally modernised and amazing. 

The Flash
I loved the Flash in Justice League when I was a kid he was so cheeky and funny particularly to Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl. In the TV Show The Flash, his and Supergirl's world combined and I love it. His character in the TV Show is still funny and witty but theres a real serious side to this man, and similar to Spiderman where he gets power on accident, and has to save Central City. I'm not sure why they got a different actor to play him in the new Justice League film as Grant Gustin who plays him in the TV Show is amazing, and I reckon the fans who watch The Flash might be abit sceptical towards Ezra Miller who's gonna play him, I'm sure he'd do a good job its just why have someone different when theres someone amazing already? you know.
Jessica Jones
This girl oh this girl, she is something Jessica Jones is agent who investigates in aliens and paranormal stuff, she used to be a Superhero but she still counts as this is called 'Favourite Comic Book Characters' but she is so badass. I mainly know about her in the Netflix Show Jessica Jones like most people do, but she is just so cool and Krysten Ritter who plays her is the coolest lady ever, plus Jessica Jones's boyfriend Luke Cage has his own TV Show aswell which I need to watch. Again with Wolverine she is a good guy but doesn't act like it which gives her a real edge and the fact that she doesn't walk around with a costume or looking like mutant, but a badass lady who takes no prisoners, plus she's very sassy and funny. 
I hope you all enjoyed this list and let me know what Superheros/Comic Book characters you like as its always nice to know more. I shall see you all on Friday and have a great week.

No comments

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall