Saturday 31 December 2016

Films I'm Looking Forward To In 2017!

I didn't want to do a round up of all the films I've loved this year because I'm way too excited for the films coming out! and I'm sure these films will be on here.

Beauty & The Beast

I'm so excited for this film! I love Disney and Emma Watson, and Musicals so oh my god. I can't wait, I've seen some promotional pictures and the trailer for the film, the film already looks gorgeous. I cannot wait my excitement for this film is just out of this world, I love Beauty & The Beast anyway, but the musical is one of my favorites, and Belle ahhh.

Wonder Woman

Again, beyond excited Gal Gadot just looks amazing in this role. Its about time that film about Wonder Woman came out, because she is needed now more than ever. The costume of Wonder Woman is so brilliant and modern, the story of how Wonder Woman became Wonder Woman is abit different in this one. We're seeing a much more modern Wonder Woman already, I can't wait.

Dunkirk 

I'm ecstatic for this film, as its a story I've never seen told on this level before. I love period drama films, and disaster films already so this is right up my street. Plus it Chrisopher Nolan directed it and its gonna be good, I can feel it already. I don't know that much about the battle at Dunkirk, but I'm very excited about this film. I'm also interested to see Harry Styles's performance in the film, because I don't think I've seen him act before.  


Murder on the Orient Express

I only found out they were doing a film of this last week, but oh god I'm intrigued already. I mean its an Agatha Christie story with really good actors, like Kenneth Branagh, Judi Dench, Daisy Ridley and Michelle Pfeiffer. Its gonna be interesting and enjoyable to watch, there are no production pictures at the moment but here's a gif from one of the first adaptations of the film.  

Spider-Man: Homecoming

If you read my favorite Comic Book Characters post then you will all know my love for the Human Spider. I'm so looking forward to seeing Tom Holland as Spider-Man, well he was in Captain America: Civil War but this is his first full film as Spider-Man. I can't wait as his Spider-Man looks so unique and different from any I've seen before. His costume is much more vibrant than it usually is, and its a different story of Spider-Man than we've seen before its Spider-Man when he meets Tony Stark, so I'm looking to that. 

The Dark Tower

I already love Stephen King, so a film on one of his books is just perfect. It also had Matthew McConaughey and Idris Elba, so its gonna be good. I've also never read The Dark Tower series, so its already made me more excited. I'm not sure if they're gonna make one film or turn it into a film series like Harry Potter. But they're making the last book into a film, but hey they can do anything, but it looks amazing.


So thats it for me in 2016! I will speak to you all very very soon. I hope you all are excited about these film releases as much as I am, have a good new year and a brilliant 2017!

No comments

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall