Tuesday 13 December 2016

I Love Disney

Sorry for lack of posts, things happen Christmas is next week! Thats gonna happen wow its just gone so quickly massive shock. So we're gonna talk about one of my favorite things and thats Disney! and as my last post got abit serious and after I watch Gummo I actually went on a Disney Movie spree, as they also feel very christmasy just me? okay. But I'm gonna talk about my favorite Disney Films, and characters also the lessons they taught me.


Bambi

This film, ahh this film I love it so much. The songs are so pretty and amazing and the fact the animals makes me so happy. I mean I love animals and this film is part of the reason as to why I talk to animals. Obvious the dead mother part is horrific, but I love the animation and the fact that it was made in the 1940s is amazing, as without the beginning of Disney we wouldn't get Frozen and Pixar and all the marvelous things Disney has to offer. All the animals are incredible I love Bambi, Thumper they're all so silly and adorable. 

Honey I Shrunk The Kids

This film makes me feel really festive I say this as everytime I watch this its around the festive christmas period. The dialogue is witty and to the point, but the characters are wonderfully well written. It has the fantastic Rick Moranis as the father who is an inventor and makes a machine, his children and neighbours use it and suddenly they're shrunken. As we all know Rick Moranis is pretty much the face of the 80s films so its automatically an amazing film. I loved the ant they rode, and the giant biscuit, I wanted to each it.
   
A Goofy Movie

I think everyone in the Mickey Mouse Club who I love, and hold a special place in my heart was Goofy, Now i do love Mickey and Minnie and Pluto of course, but I mean Goofy for me just stole my heart and totally let him and love that he did. I loved how funny and well goofy he is, he didn't really take himself seriously at the same time in this film he showed a different side that we don't normally see, and I love this film so much and Goofy in particular.





Pocahontas

Pocahontas is actually one of my favorite Princesses, as she's kind, courageous and amazing with animals, and an outstanding voice. Little fact from Zara actually the song Colours of the Wind was my go to song for any audition, and it remains and still is, one of my favorite songs of all time. I adore Pocahontas as a character and I can relate to her so much, during the time of making this film at the same time The Lion King was made and more money and people wanted to be on Pocahontas, as people thought it would be better and more successful. But The Lion KIng ended up making more money, but I still adore and love Pocahontas.


The Aristocats

We all know how much I love cats, and this film has talking cats, and talking kittens and they sing really well! The film is so amazing and proves that cats are better than humans, it shows cats of all backgrounds and breeds. The music is so funny and catchy, just listen to 'Everybody wants to be a cat' and it will be stuck in your head all day. I can understand why people are abit 'eh' with this film, as it involves cats and theres a bit where a cat is singing in a chinese accent, on the piano and doing it with chopsticks. But if you don't take it seriously then its barrel of laughs.

Big Hero 6

This film is actually a bit serious, for kids as it deals with grief but its so amazing and heartwarming. It deals with science, and being creative at the same time its so wonderful. Its actually one of my favorite films of all time, I love Baymax, and Hero, Honey Lemon. They're all so funny, and witty I just love it so much. It actually made me cry while I was watching it, as I can relate to it so fully. 

This will not be the last time I will talk about Disney, and Pixar. As the year of 2017 will be the year of many posts and all my favorite things. Plus this Friday Review will be the last 2016 film I'll watch, what I mean by that is 2016 release. Not all together, but I'm very much looking forward to 2017 not only for this blog, but the whole year.

No comments

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall