Monday 10 October 2016

Review: Titanic

Not gonna lie I was abit stuck for ideas, at the moment in terms of films, recently I watched this film again, and I just thought I'd talk about it.

So this film stars Leonardo Di'Caprio and Kate Winslet who I do love as a couple on screen of course, and both very talented. I'm not gonna tell you the plot in detail, because I'm just gonna assume you know about this film, as I don't know anyone who doesn't know this film. 

This film is amazing, you know I don't think theres a real fault in it, I know that sounds abit weird but Its amazing, and one of my favorite love stories aswell. Thats quite a big thing for me as I'm not into films like that, that much. 

I love the fact they included Molly Brown who was a real first class passenger, so that was nice. I liked the fact that James Cameron actually drew the portraits that Jack drew if that makes sense. Its nice to know trivia about this film, and the scenes that got cut, like the deleted scenes they're always fun to watch. Honestly I don't know what to say about this film, except I just love it. I had to do an English writing assessment in School, it was a diary entry and we had to write as if we were first and third class passengers coming aboard on the titanic, and we got to watch the film, so this film reminds me a little bit of English GCSE which is all good memories from. I loved the way they did it, all with realism but at the same time they allowed plenty of room for creativity. 

The costume, and set were perfectly done, I love the fact that James Cameron always has a big budget like he cares so much about a project, he's willing to invest like millions of pounds into something, and it shows really. But I do love Leonardo he is the best ever, who doesn't really. When he won his Oscar earlier this year it was like striking gold, such a happy girl. 
Everyone does there part/bit really well, it just fitted in like a tetris game. Overall watch this if you haven't, which is totally surprising if you haven't watched it. Its got great history, beautifully written characters, and we all know the line 'draw me like one of your french girls' so its such a staple film. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© .
Maira Gall